Most of us have those days when we catch a glance of ourselves in the mirror and wonder what on earth has happened to our face. Eating the wrong foods, not drinking enough water, exposing our skin to the polluted atmosphere in large cities, letting ourselves get stressed out about small worries, and just not taking the time to follow an effective skincare regimen can all result in our faces looking a few years older than we would like. An anti-aging facial is one way to tackle the problem but you need to make sure you are going to get the treatment you really need before you make a booking with a local beauty spa.
Booking an Anti Aging Facial in Toronto: What to Ask Your Beautician
Ask your beautician the following questions before you make an appointment for a facial, to make sure it will have the desired effect.
- Is an Exfoliating Peel Included? – A gentle exfoliating peel can remove dead cells from the surface of your face, leaving you with skin that glows with health and vitality. If you are going to have an anti aging facial in Toronto, you should make sure that it is going to include an effective peel.
- Are You Fully Qualified and Experienced? – This is a question that may cause offence, but only if the beautician to whom it is posed does not have the necessary qualifications and experience to administer a facial properly. If you are dealing with a highly skilled professional, they will be more than happy to answer your question and will understand your reasons for asking it.
- Will a Massage Be Part of the Treatment? – A firm massage can improve circulation in your skin and help to ensure that it is well hydrated. Both of these benefits are desirable when having an anti aging facial in Toronto so you should definitely make sure that a massage is included as part of the treatment before you make your booking.
- How Long Will the Treatment Take? – An effective facial that tackles the signs of aging should take a couple of hours to perform. If you are offered a much shorter treatment option than this, the chances are it will either be ineffective or it will involve the use of chemicals that you might not want on your face.
- Do I Really Need This Type of Facial? – This is a question that a professional beautician will only be able to answer when you visit them but it is worth making the time to drop by and discuss your options, just in case there is another type of facial that may be more appropriate for you.
Please do not hesitate to call if you would like to find out exactly what an anti aging facial in Toronto involves or you would like to make an appointment to visit our spa. We specialize in high quality organic treatments that are kind to your skin and very effective too.